CCTV Systems for Home & Commercial
Eagle security solutions provide the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV security systems for residential and commercial premises. We provide a wide range of security cameras suitable for homes, shops, offices, warehouses and small businesses, fully installed at a competitive price.
CCTV surveillance can provide a visible and effective deterrent against all types of crimes including burglary. Security camera systems are now available at prices that meet varying needs and budgets.
Home CCTV Systems
Basic CCTV system designed for residential customers consisting of 2 day/night IR security cameras 420 TVL, Digital video recorder with 250GB hard drive and IR remote control, motion detection recording , 15" LCD monitor and power supply unit professionally installed with 12 months parts and labour guarantee.
Supply & install: £649*
- High resolution CCTV system designed for residential and small business
- 4 security cameras 1/3” Sony CCD 540 TVL , Day/Night , External/Internal, 0 Lux
- 4 Channel DVR, DVD/RW, 500GB, Real-time CIF, H.264 compression, Motion detection
- 17” LCD Monitor 1280 x 1024 resolution, 1 x 12v 4amp PSU
- Easy backup – USB devices, DVD/RW, Network download DVD.
- Network/Internet - View Live via Smartphone and iPhones
Supply & install: £1200*
CCTV System for Business – Commercial CCTV
- CCTV surveillance system designed for commercial and large residential properties.
- 8 x High resolution 600 TVL Vandal proof security cameras, 1/3” Sony CCD, Day/Night
- 8 Channel DVR, DVD/RW, 1 TB, Real-time CIF, H.264 compression, Motion detection
- 19” LCD Monitor 1280 x 1024 resolution, 1 x 12v 8amp PSU
- Easy backup – USB devices, DVD/RW, D1 recording
- Built in webs server, Network/Internet – View Live via Smartphone and iPhones
Supply & install: £2345*
*All prices are subject to VAT @ 20%
The security camera system comes with a digital video recorder incorporating time and date stamp, motion detection, hard drive, USB drive and/or DVD writer for image storage and backup.
Home and commercial CCTV installations are carried out by our qualified installers and are fully guaranteed with NSI certificate. The system comes with options for remote viewing over the internet and via mobile phone, allowing home and business owners to monitor their premises from anywhere in the world.
Our CCTV installation complies with National Security Inspectorate (NSI) code of practice NCP 104 (Design, installation and maintenance of CCTV systems) including the requirements of BS EN 50132-7.
To comply with the Data Protection Act, CCTV systems in commercial premises and public areas must be registered with the Information Commissioner (UK) and warning signs should be displayed.