CCTV Systems for Home & Commercial
Eagle security solutions provide the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV security systems for residential and commercial premises. We provide a wide range of security cameras suitable for homes, shops, offices, warehouses and small businesses, fully installed at a competitive price.
CCTV surveillance can provide a visible and effective deterrent against all types of crimes including burglary. Security camera systems are now available at prices that meet varying needs and budgets.
Home CCTV Systems
CCTV system designed for residential consisting of 2 day/night IR security cameras 960H, Digital video recorder with 1TB hard disk, USB back-up and IR remote control, triplex, realtime recording and smart phone connectivity, 17" LCD monitor and power supply unit professionally installed with 12 months parts and labour guarantee.
Supply & install: £649*
- Higher defination CCTV system designed for residential and small business
- 4 HD-TVI Dome or Bullet cameras HDMI 1080p, Day/Night IR, External/Internal, 0 Lux
- 1 DVR 4 channel, 2TB hard-disk, Real-time DI recording, H.264 compression, Motion detection, Smart phone feature via P2P
- 19” LED Monitor 1980 x 1080 resolution
- 1 x 12v 4amp PSU
- Easy backup – via USB and LAN
- Network/Internet - Live view via Smartphone and iPhones, subject to broadband or wi-fi connection.
Supply & install: £1200*
CCTV System for Business – Commercial CCTV
- CCTV surveillance system designed for commercial and large residential properties.
- 8 x HD-TVI Vandal proof dome/bullet cameras, Day/Night IR
- 8 Channel DVR, supports HD-TVI, AHD and analogue cameras, 2TB, HDMI @ 1080p and VGA output, real-time recording/playback, H.264 compression, motion detection, mobile viewing - iPhone/iPad, Android
- 21” LED HDMI Monitor, 1 x 12v 8amp PSU
- Easy backup via USB devices.
- Network/Internet – Live view via Smartphone and iPhones
Supply & install: £2345*
*All prices are subject to VAT @ 20%
The security camera system comes with a digital video recorder incorporating time and date stamp, motion detection, hard drive, USB drive and/or DVD writer for image storage and backup.
Home and commercial CCTV installations are carried out by our qualified installers and are fully guaranteed with NSI certificate. The system comes with options for remote viewing over the internet and via mobile phone, allowing home and business owners to monitor their premises from anywhere in the world.
Our CCTV installation complies with National Security Inspectorate (NSI) code of practice NCP 104 (Design, installation and maintenance of CCTV systems) including the requirements of BS EN 50132-7.
To comply with the Data Protection Act, CCTV systems in commercial premises and public areas must be registered with the Information Commissioner (UK) and warning signs should be displayed.