Dualcom GPRS G2, G3 and G4 Fire
Dualcom is a trusted product of CSL DualCom Ltd, which provides a range of alarm signalling devices for fire and security industry. We offer a range of Dualcom signalling units including single and dual-path methods of alarm signalling from the secured premises to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). This includes DigiAir and Dualcom GradeShift
DualCom DigiAir is a simple and reliable wireless digital communicator which utilises the renowned multi-network
DualCom WorldSIM® as standard to send signals from the protected premises to the Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) or remote central station.
DualCom DigiAir automatically transfers to the strongest available network in order to send and deliver the alarm signal, thereby offering the maximum, reliable performance from its single radio path.
It eliminates call costs and phone charges that are associated with the old landline digital communicators. It is future proof and conforms to EN Grade 2.
DigiAir is offerred as a simple upgrade to old digital communicator which is fraught with problems and for new alarm installation which requires wireless communication, particularly residential and small business.
DualCom MiniAir is a very small radio communicator designed as an affordable upgrade for bells-only alarm systems in residential premises. It utilises all major networks via CSL WorldSIM to signal an alarm from the protected premises to a smartphone, alerting a ketholder.
The benefits of MiniAir:
• It embraces the Smartphone revolution and offers an easy-to-use App for end-users to arm/disarm, view event logs and receive push notifications in the event of an alarm activation.
• It is compatible with bells-only alarm systems.
• It fits into any existing or legacy control panel.
• It has the option to enable ARC monitoring temporarily or permanently for end-users to protect their property.
DualCom’s unique GradeShift® technology means that a single hardware platform delivers a product which fits all grades of security risk, from Grade 2, 3, 4 and fire.
It provides multiple signalling paths including GPRS, telephone and/or IP/TCIP and incorporates a WorldSIM which allows access to all four mobile networks as standard.
Dualcom GradeShift’s variants are:
• Dualcom G2 – designed for lower risk premises such as domestic or small business.
• Dualcom G3 – ideal for medium risk premises such as mid to large commercial installation
• Dualcom G4 – meets the most stringest of security regulations and is ideal for the high risks premises such as premium commercial installation.
• Dualcom GFire – designed for fire alarm signalling from the protected commercial premises to the Alarm Receiving Centre
Assuredly, each variant offers dual-path signalling which is favoured by insurers and police for its particular risks category.