PowerG Advanced Wireless Glass-break Detector
GB-501 PG2 is a digital glass-break wireless detector compatible with PowerMaster® intrusion alarm systems and PowerG receivers. It is designed for a wide range of residential and commercial applications where reliable glass-break detection is required.
GB-501 PG2 employs an advanced patented acoustic pattern recognition technology that can reliably distinguish between true alarms and false alarms. It provides 360o detection range of up to 6m (20ft) and can detect breaking of different types of glass including plate, tampered, laminated and wired.
Based on Visonic’s ground-breaking PowerG technology, GB-501 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
GB-501 PG2 Features:
- Industry-leading patented glass-break detection technology
- Acoustic Pattern Recognition Technology™ provides 360o coverage
- Maximum detection range for plate, tampered, laminated and wired glass:
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Battery life 4 years with typical use
- Visible link quality indication shown on the device reduces the installation time
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers