GSD-442 PG2 is a wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector that gives early warning of CO poisoning danger, preventing damage to vital organs and even death. GSD-442 PG2 utilizes a sophisticated electrochemical sensor to provide linear output in proportion to CO gas concentration, which is the most accurate technology available for CO detection.
A sophisticated microprocessor receives data from a sensor, calculates the CO level and leak duration, and provides an alarm before dangerous CO levels are present. The detector has a five-year life and an expiration timer that notifies users when the detector should be replaced. As a battery-operated device, detection continues non-stop, even during power outages.
Based on Visonic’s ground-breaking PowerG technology, GSD-442 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
GSD-442 PG2 Features:
- Provides early visual and audial alarm indications when carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning danger occurs
- Loud built-in alarm buzzer (95db) and a large flashing LED alarm
- Continuous auto-testing and manual testing
- Easy wall or ceiling installation (with bracket), with no need for cabling work
- Simple battery replacement
- Back tamper
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Battery life 4 years with typical use
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards for safety products in Europe (LPCB UK, EN 50291) and USA (UL 2075)
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers