MCT – 220 Wireless Panic Button
£62.50 excl. VAT
- Can be used for panic alarm, when used with a Visonic Amber or PowerMax family system.
- Can be used for X-10 devices activating when used with a Visonic PowerMax family system.
- An auxiliary sensor can be connected to the MCT-220. When the sensor is in an alarm state, the MCT-220 sends an alarm message from its auxiliary channel.
- Enables people to answer incoming calls when the telephone is out of reach, when used with a Visonic Amber family system.
- MCT-220 button pressing period – 2 seconds or 300 milliseconds (selectable by an internal function selector).
- Supervision signal is regularly transmitted to the communication unit.
- In low battery voltage state, an alarm message is sent to the communication unit and the MCT-220 button blinks during transmission.
- Push button back light can be switched On/Off by an internal function selector.
- Auxiliary input E.O.L / Normally Close type can be selected by an internal function selector.
- Auxiliary input alarm restore message can be enabled / disabled (selected by an internal function selector).
- Water resistant.