GSM-350 / GSM-350 PG2 is a cellular communication module that connects PowerMax and PowerMaster intrusion alarm system to the alarm central station. The module can report via GPRS data channel and/or through the GSM network. This enables a high-speed and highly reliable communication channel in the event of line failure or tampering with the standard telephone lines.
- Compatible with: PowerMaxPro, PowerMaxComplete and PowerMaxExpress
- Supports GPRS, GSM and SMS – for high-speed and highly reliable reporting
- Can be configured as a backup or primary reporting method
- Full event reporting
- Supports SIA/IP, SIA and Contact ID monitoring protocols
- Two-way voice communication
- Optional external antenna is available to enhance the GSM signal reception